I propose doing this in table format for visibility. /discuss -TheRhodan 14 March 2013
Looks fantastic! Let's do it. --Tony (talk) 13:24, 14 March 2013 (EDT)
First try live, definatly needs improvment regarding mod compability, file changes etc. in each version. Feel free to add/propose new features!! -TheRhodan 18:49, (GMT+1) 14 March 2013
| Patch notes
|| Release date
| Patch 1.2
|| March 7th, 2013
- Fix for a crash that occurred when claiming a city in a new region on a server that was experiencing lag
- Fix for an issue where server select would not display the last server played on if that server was currently unavailable
- Cheetah speed has been disabled, selecting it will not cause your SimCity to run any faster than at Llama speed.
- Implemented a fix for crashes related to the road system finding the closest point on a road
- Fixed crashes caused by transport and pedestrian code
- Identified and resolved a processing problem for cities with helicopters
| Patch 1.3
|| March 9th, 2013
- Fix for a crash related to the highway interchanges and vehicles.
- Traffic was optimized for complex road sections.
- Fix for a specific case of city processing that forced players to rollback their cities to a previous state.
- Fix for a crash some players saw when exiting their city.
- Rapidly clicking or accidently double clicking the Claim city button will no longer create multiple regions.
- We temporarily removed filtering by friends and maps on the Join Game screen to better support database performance. Players can still find friends' regions by going to their friends' profile pages.
- Various database optimization to address issues with connecting to our servers
- We added 8 additional servers!